My work has appeared in the Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt Design, Applied Arts and Communication Arts. I think that's pretty neat.
Currently, I'm the Head of Design for the Ministry of Justice, where I lead a team of service and user experience designers. It means spending a lot of time thinking about users and trying to make everything simpler, easier and more enjoyable to use.
- The Snail Ranch – the secret life of snails, a collaboration with comedian Mike Wood
- Returned Mail – hastily done lettering on misaddressed post with snarky art school critiques
- Noir Stories – like film noir, whisky, and hard-boiled anti-heroes? Then you'll probably enjoy this infrequently updated Twitter account.
- Daily Dose of Zim – a newsletter featuring a daily animated GIF from the cult TV show Invader Zim
- Comics – where the part of Chris is occasionally played by a sarcastic monkey
- 3 Mobile
- The Environmental Agency
- Royal Mail
- American Express
- Toronto International Film Festival